Production Blog

 


So, after revising and editing my film over and over, I am basically done with editing. I have also been given a thumb of approval by my friends. It was so hard to get that especially with how picky they were with how they looked in the movie”. This blog will be dedicated to the websites and strategies I used to edit my film. The three main websites I used were Microsoft Paint, Adobe Premiere Pro, and CapCut. When it comes to Microsoft Paint, it offers simplicity and ease of use, making it accessible for basic editing tasks without overwhelming features. Its straightforward interface allows for quick adjustments like cropping, resizing, and basic drawing, which can be sufficient for certain film editing needs. Familiarity with Microsoft Paint among users often means minimal learning curve, which comes in handy, saving time. That save in time really helps with the amount of goofing off the other two do. In some cases, the other two websites come in are better fitted, but Paint makes those scenes really Pop. Adobe Premiere Pro is professional-grade, top-tier editing software known for its comprehensive feature set. Its robust capabilities include advanced timeline editing, multi-camera support, color correction tools, and integration with other Adobe Creative Cloud apps. Premiere Pro's extensive range of effects and transitions enables filmmakers to create visually stunning sequences and enhance storytelling through dynamic editing techniques. The software's scalability makes it suitable for projects of any scale, from short films to full-length features, providing flexibility and efficiency in production. I have used this website time and time again and it has never let me down. Finally, CapCut. CapCut offers a user-friendly interface and intuitive editing tools, making it ideal for beginners and casual filmmakers looking to create polished content without a steep learning curve. Its mobile-first design allows for on-the-go editing convenience, empowering filmmakers to work on their projects anytime, anywhere using just their smartphone. This is very convenient because a lot of the movie was filmed on my phone or my drone, (which syncs right to my phone) and this allowed me to sync all the scenes straight to the app. CapCut's comprehensive feature set includes basic editing functions, such as trimming, splitting, and adding transitions, as well as more advanced options like filters, effects, and customizable text overlays. I have been using this site scene I got an iPad at like seven or eight, and I have always loved to use it. I know this was a longer one, but I wanted to show how important these sites are to me. See you next blog.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR: Question 1 and 4

Reflection