Production Blog

 


After watching the edited version of my film with my two friends and my dad everyone was suddenly a film critic. My dad wanted me to add more music. One of my buddies didn’t like the way his body looked in the leaves. My other friend wanted to wear a mask. Temperamental actors! I think the scenes with the natural leaves located in the park looked much better than the store-bought ones. Replacing them was a wise move. The day we refilmed was definitely much drier than the first shooting. Things went much better. Everyone was in better form with the sunshine. The rainy day had been good to add a somber mood to the film, but not for filming itself. We had a bit of an issue with the bath house scenes down by the lake. Over the weekend there had been someone who put a lot of graffiti on the walls. We will need to reshoot the lake and bath house scenes next week. We were kind of hoping to wrap up everything this time but no luck. We are going to review this film one more time to see what we need to fine tune. We were all relieved that the dead body scene came out so good. Laying on the ground with bugs was not fun. We all left covered with mosquito bites. See you next blog.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR: Question 1 and 4

Reflection