CCR: Question 2 and 3


When it comes down to the next two questions, one of my very own group members, Sean Tanner, will be asking them today on the CCR Review show. Come on down Sean.

 

How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

I feel my product engages with audiences because it is exciting, fast-paced and keeps the viewers at the edge of their seats.  An effective film has the ability to keep an audience engaged from the beginning to the end of the movie. I feel, and many peers have confirmed, that my production was successful in these tasks.

In the writing of my movie script, I decided to cast characters similar to my peer group, so that the film would capture a large audience and help the viewers connect with the characters. I believe that my movie would be one to be watched by many.  I would distribute short clips of my film on social media platforms and direct viewers to see the whole production on YouTube.

 

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

My skills have definitely improved from when I first began this project.  I was a novice when it came to writing a script, filming, editing and accepting peer reviews.  The help from YouTube through informational videos, and peer feedback has really helped me to improve upon my revising and editing skills.  I also used my own critical eye to seek out places where my film needed improvement.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR: Question 1 and 4

Reflection